A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Join a team, including assistant engineers and operators, to achieve output target, meet customer demand and continue improvement under safety and quality requirement.
- Join a project through team work and cross function cooperation to achieve process optimization, quality improvement and CAPEX execution target.
- Closely team work with related function including Quality, Distribution, RD , OE or Engineering to meet mutual target
- Continuously improve process and reduce cost through LSS/DOE/BPS methodology
- Control production procedure and lead operating members to fulfill output demand efficiently and safely
- Solve routine trouble and quality issue by logical thinking, and lead project execution
- Bachelor above in chemistry or engineering is preferable
- 3 years above in manufacture company
- Proficient in English, good communication skill, familiar with 6-sigma methodology will be a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!