A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are seeking strong sales candidate to drive growth strategy of Lab Water generating opportunities and sales from existing/new customers. Champion products and services through effective sales activities, workshops and presentations with potential to lead a team after excellent track record of sales achievements. Actively identify and develop key stakeholders relationship to drive customer loyalty towards sustained growth. Provide accurate, timely forecasting analysis and industry competitive trend, information to enable management decisions.
- Self starter with commercial experience and strong business acumen.
- Excellent in business development with network in healthcare/clinical, biomedical sciences, industry and research.
- Skilled in prospecting, product positioning and closing business deals negotiating contracts.
- Develop plan to drive territory performance goals for new products, new segment growth and competitive conversion.
- Strong client management to drive customer loyalty for sustained growth gaining repeat business, referrals and testimonials.
- Drive leads generation program collaborating with internal/external partners.
- Navigate organizational and project complexity to implement strategic growth initiatives.
- Good market knowledge competitive analysis to stay ahead of competition.
- Aspiration for growth not limited to market situation seeking continuous improvement to grow and stay ahead.
- Strong willed to perform at best everyday with entrepreneurial mindset buidling new business.
Who You Are:
Proactively reaching out to existing/new segments to generate a pipeline of opportunities that drive incremental growth.
- >5 years sales experience with some lab working experience; molecular biology background desired.
- Self motivated with strong organizational, prioritization and communication skills.
- Experience in delivering effective technical presentations.
- Experience in biomedical, medical technology, testing and QC laboratories preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting and implementing strategic business plans at account level, preferred.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!