A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Description for Planning Specialist
- Convert demand plan into supply plan for locally manufactured products
- Independently handle material requirement generation based on forecast of various products.
- The planner works with the Customer service, Planning, Manufacturing department, Quality and Shipping & Logistics to move finished products to customers.
- Monitor planning parameters like lead time, lot sizes etc. and change them as necessary
- Monitoring slow moving and obsolescence inventory.
- Monitoring safety stocks and re-order levels, so as to keep inventory level under budget directives.
- Generate supply chain KPI reports related to supply plan for weekly and monthly supply chain dashboards.
- Ensure correct master data is maintained in SAP as per standards.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Inventory management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at