A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Support the administration, maintenance, development, and improvement of quality systems at the EMD PM Haverhill, MA site and ensure their alignment with deposition materials business goals, customer expectations/requirements and global business unit best practices.
- Administer as site SLU and coordinate all ManGo document control activities
- Create workflows in ManGo system for review and approval of documents
- Maintain document/folder architecture and records as needed
- Measure and report on the system’s activity and effectiveness
- Administer and coordinate the Deviation process in TrackWise and the MRB process
- Document deviations in TW and MRB sheet
- Own MRB meeting and action items
- Provide assistance in collecting and presenting data for management reviews
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for quality related functions like FMEAs, MRBs, Change Control, E - learning and management reviews
- Write and/or review documentation to ensure compliance to all company or customer quality requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the advancement of quality systems and operations at EMD PM and meet the quality expectations of our deposition materials customer base.
- Write and generate reports from all quality systems for KPI generation, maintain assigned KPI's
Who you are
- BS/BA Degree required; very heavily Scientific field of study preferred
- Good team player
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Agent for change and improvement
- Good problem-solving skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.