A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: The Pharma Processing Americas team, a division of MilliporeSigma, is seeking a well-motivated ACCOUNT MANAGER to join the INSIDE SALES team. The Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible of protecting and increasing MilliporeSigma’s market share and revenue by working closely with customers and identifying new business opportunities. Additionally, you need to understand the competitive advantage of MilliporeSigma and achieve excellence in the territory by building upon the company’s reputation.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a Life Science)
- The ideal candidate will bring 1-3 years of experience in the Life Sciences environment. Sales experience is preferred and equivalent strong industry background is a plus.
- Fluent English required
- Self-motivated, assertive, takes initiative and works independently. strong work ethics
- Able to manage multiple tasks and plans time and priorities in an effective manner to achieve goals for sustainable results
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal and written skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships; builds credibility and trust with internal partners and customers
- A committed learner, dedicated to continuously increasing knowledge and skills
- Strong listening skills to address the needs of customers and internal partners.
- Skillful questioning to draw out information for diagnosing a situation
- Able to work closely with functional support organizations to effectively achieve goals.
- Understands the basics of pricing an can articulate the value or reasons behind pricing through effective negotiation
- Generates accurate business forecasts
- Flexible and willing to travel occasionally if needed within territory
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.