A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of our Histopathology Lab Team you will perform quality checks of scanned whole slide images from histologic stainings, giving you the chance to get first insights into digital pathology. Furthermore your tasks will include updating databases and provide administrative support to the team.
Who you are:
- student with background in Medicine, Biology, Informatics or related subjects
- previous training as MTA or BTA is a plus
- basic knowledge in histology is a plus
- accurate and careful working style with special attention to small details
- you can work independently
- knowledge in MS Access is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at