A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: MilliporeSigma's BioReliance Validation Services Group seeks a self-motivated Validation Project Manager to manage validation testing on Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical formulations of customer products and solutions. Candidate is responsible for being the technical liaison for laboratory scale validation studies performed by the BioReliance Validation Services Group. The Validation Project Manager (VPM) is responsible for the design, conduct, and reporting of the study results to the external Biopharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical customer. The VPM is responsible for protocol and report writing, assisting in raw data review & related investigations, and the overall coordination of validation studies for MilliporeSigma global customers. Testing includes but is not limited to bacterial retention, filter integrity, and chemical compatibility testing. The purpose of the position is to support MilliporeSigma products in customer applications and to provide technical consultancy for the validation aspect of customer filtration processes.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences or related science discipline with a 2+ years of experience or a Master's degree in biological sciences with a 1+ years of experience from biotech/biopharmaceutical industry
- The ability to design laboratory testing based on individual customer needs & applicable regulatory guidance
- Good record keeping abilities and computer/data skills
- The ability to solve problems and develop reasoning related to test results
- Excellent communication skills & experience in project management/coordination
- Strong aptitude in laboratory skills, ideally related to microbiology and/or validation testing, with the ability to multitask and handle different projects/responsibilities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong organization skills
- Able to work in team environment and interface with various departments/geographies
- Experience working with customers
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.