A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Group Real Estate (RE) manages strategically the company’s building portfolio. Our job is to provide best RE solutions that enable business objectives & strategies. We deliver innovative, collaborative and productive work environments that help business to attract and retain the best talents. Your main responsibility is transaction management (approx. 15 to 20 international projects p.a.) and the fit-out of buildings, by managing external service providers. You are responsible to prepare portfolio analyses, site and utilization concepts to ensure business’s space demand and to optimize RE costs. You develop country strategies derived from business strategies and align project approaches with local and regional management. You compile decision papers for executive and investment committees and convince with strong presentation skills. A continuous optimization within the assigned field of duties belongs to your activities as well.
Who you are:
- Degree in architecture, engineering or business administration
- Expertise at level of a master's degree in RE or several years' professional experience; extensive knowledge of RE processes & markets
- Strong experience in transaction management and international project management
- A person with ability to drive projects independently
- Willingness to work with and manage intercultural teams
- Willingness to travel and fluent in English (spoken and written)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at