A career at Our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Overall job purpose：
Anticipates and plans for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management. Supports the business in all HR topics.
Tasks and Responsibilities：
- Explain the overall HR strategy and show the links to business
- Analyse and investigate the need for support of business and translate into a catalogue of requirements to develop value generating HR products and solutions
- Identify business trends and developments and anticipate need for action for the strategic alignment of HR
- Challenge strategic business decisions from an HR perspective
- Initiate holistic and integrated approaches
- Prioritize HR projects according to HR's capacities
- Mediate and moderate in conflicts
- Integrate different points of view of single persons in order to realize common goals
- Ensure the operative daily business of management and co-ordinates
- Support collaboration in global working structures of business
- Support with guarantee of compliance for HR related questions
- Enable management for application of, interpretation of and adherence to HR rules and standards
- Know about their managers and talents and foster their development
- Advise to and support of employees with individual/personal issues
- Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
- Is recognized as an expert within the discipline and beyond with a limited number of peers within the same technical area in the business
- Serves as best practice resource within own discipline or as technical expert on cross-functional teams or projects.
- Has in-depth organizational and relevant market knowledge and uses understanding on how relevant areas can be integrated to achieve objectives.
- Business Partner for a global function or a large global business unit. Taking decisions based own judgement. In charge of consulting very complex business requirements through the entire range of HR tools and programs. Typically supporting areas with temporarily but fast change and directly interacting with and supporting Senior Management.
Skills, Performances & Competences required by the position:
Professional Skills & Experience:
Who you are:
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Human Resources in a multi-national environment
- Experienced HR generalist and a successful record as a contributor in a business partner role delivering business priorities
- Exposure to strategic change management, international recruitment, international compensation and benefits, performance management, succession planning, training and development and process design and implementation.
- Experience within a Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- High computer literacy (various HR Systems/ERP)
Personal Skills & Competences:
- Strong listening and analytical skills, able to advise and influence at all levels of organization
- Project planning, management and implementation skills
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish immediate presence and credibility, good presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and run information sessions for employees and managers
- Ability to work and adapt in a very fast moving environment and capability to work under stretched deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and in a complex matrix environment
- Strong team player.
Functional area: Human Resources
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!