A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within our matrix organization. You will be part of the Market Access Department and you will work in close collaboration with Therapeutic Areas, Medical and Tender office. You will ensure access, adoption and recognition of the values of our drugs, both in trade and in launch phase at regional and local level. You will work on multiple processes supporting decision on health policy in our therapeutic areas of interest through pharmacoeconomic levers and regional government affairs. You will create solid partnership with all Stakeholders at Regional and Local level to guarantee market access and economic sustainability of best therapies for Patients.
Who you are
- Scientific or Economics background, MBA (nice to have)
- Innovative thinking, future oriented, collaborative and results driven
- Consolidated experience in Market Access in the Pharma industries
- Prominent team leadership and project management skills, good negotiation and conflict management skills, strong networking skills.
- Ability to proactively face and solve potential or actual issues
- Fluent in English and Italian
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!