A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Reporting to the head of Global Operational Excellence, you work in close partnership with your allocated function especially Biotech/Pharma/Dev&Launch functional head, site heads and site OE. Be responsible to translate and drive the operational excellence strategy into each site and sub functions in alignment with overarching Strategies. Ensure delivery of measurable business improvements on sites and global functions though a holistic approach consisting of optimizing processes, management infrastructure and leadership behaviors. Understand performance and risk of your function, challenge Leadership team’s on strategic and operational actions, roadmaps and decisions. Responsible for improving the total site Lean maturity & culture leveraging deployment of global OE Standard practices as well as bottom up improvement initiatives. In your role of Global Operational Excellence LT member, you participate in the design and execution of the GOE strategy. You actively leverage the GOE team to engage with the network and create optimal value from OE function.
Who you are
- Life science or related discipline degree and possibly a higher degree (PhD)
- Black Belt certification a must
- At least 15 years’ experience in operational excellence, at least 10 years in the (bio)-pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated success in driving operational excellence programs at a global scale.
- Several years of experience in implementation of six-sigma projects as black belt project leader
- Extensive experience in direct interaction with top management and executive stakeholder management
- Excellent spoken and written english
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at