A career at is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Project Support Specialist is responsible for performing administrative tasks essential to the effective functioning of the PM team. The job holder will also provide focused support on invoicing to the PM team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Meeting Organization and Project Management Template:
• Manage inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
• Support client testing facility on-site visits by coordinating logistical arrangements such as hotel and chauffeur requests to SG/US/UK Teams.
• Send protocols and tech specs to clients without iNet access as requested.
• Provide language communication support to PMs and Operations Teams by translating between Chinese and English.
• Create iNet templates as needed and assist clients in completing the iNet submission.
• Maintain records and track status of documents such as GMO and cell culture forms required for sample shipment to Biotesting SG/UK/US sites and study/assay initiation.
• Understand trade compliance, prepare shipping documentation, and communicate with customers and relevant parties.
• Enter and manage the billing rep information.
• Liaise with PM, OM, CEX and Finance and utilize Oracle and other systems to respond to client enquiries and requests on invoices.
• Prepare supporting documents such as Chinese cover letters where required as supplemental information to contracts and invoices.
• Mail hard copies of invoices to clients as required.
• Understand the payment process from China to abroad and help clients to make payments to UK/US/Singapore.
Who you are:
• Bachelor degree
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel is necessary
• 2 years of sales support or customer support experience
• Finance/Invoice/Collection experience beneficial
Knowledge and Skills:
• Chinese (Mandarin) language skills are required
• English language skills are essential
• A proactive approach to all aspects of customer service
Functional area: Strategy & Business Development
What we offer: there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!