A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Designation – OT - Sr. Developer
- Responsibilities :
Your main objective will be within the Software & Automation department. As an Engineer Automation you will be responsible for reinforcing the project team with the contribution of your competence and expertise in the design, development, testing and deployment of industrial software and automation in a multi-product environment. You will work in an international and multicultural team. Proficiency in English is essential. As an experienced engineer, you will also participate in the monitoring of the validation and the quality of the system developed by one or several suppliers.
- Technical perimeter / specialization requested:
- You have 5+ years of experience as an automation engineer, preferably with experience in biopharmaceutical processing.
- Demonstrate technical mastery in automation and industrial software engineering, integration, testing, validation and maintenance of automated systems
- You have significant hands-on records on Rockwell/ALLEN Bradley PLC programming, Wonderware SCADA development, User Interface design. Willingness to continue working on coding and programming is required.
- Experience with Life Sciences industry and with existing regulation (e.g. 21CFR P11) and validation guidelines (e.g. GAMP5) is preferred; computer validation practices (e.g. CSV) is a plus.
- You are autonomous, you have a first experience of working in project mode with multidiscipline global teams and in direct collaboration with technical experts and suppliers.
- You are fluent in English, you have good communication skills and you have solid abilities to share your knowledge with others.
Location : Bengaluru, India
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at