A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Act as 2nd and 3rd level onsite support for incident management at the Jaffrey (NH) office.
- Work as part of the local IT team supporting all onboarding and transfer requests.
- Provide support for any integration (M&A) activities.
- Work with Global teams to resolve complicated and advanced IT related issues.
- Support all services relating to Lifecycle management, Asset Management, License Management and User Access management for end users software and hardware.
- Provide a positive and supportive experience for the customer at all times. Seek support from colleagues in difficult situations.
- Maintain a core level of knowledge regarding service offerings for all IS units (including training offerings and resources when available).
Who you are:
- Engage in Innovation activities such as process improvements, pilots, PoCs, etc.
- Coordinate uninterrupted IT support and communicate ongoing strategy and execution with executives.
- Handle needed inquiries, escalations and establish partnerships with key customers for issues relating to Infrastructure and EUS.
- 5+ years experience supporting laptops, desktops, Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Lync, Skype for Business, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience supporting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), including working with MDM solutions such as Airwatch, Intune, Mobile Iron, etc.
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE, MCSA) and experience with Microsoft SCCM a plus.
- Travel (Up to 10%) – Mostly within North America. May require occasional day trips to Billerica/Burlington offices.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs and be able to sit or stand for extended periods
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year college degree) preferred.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
- 5+ years IT experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in Life Sciences/Healthcare industry preferred.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.