A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Title : Key Account Manager
To consistently achieve sales targets through a well focussed, effective implimentation of marketing plan & Execution of KPIs & Actively finding out solutions for the challenges faced in the Field.
Key responsibilities :
- Call Average, Coverage of Teritory, Frequency
- Effective implimentaon of marketing strategies.
- Achievement of sales targets
- Make sure that objectives are achieved
- Provide proper feed back from market and customers to Marketing in order to optimise promotional concepts and programs
- Keep superiors and peers regularly informed about the compitition and all developments in the market
- Science Graduate & MBA
- Field force experience with 1-2 years preferably in super specialty
- Team work
- Easily opening up to social contacts
- Winning personality
- Good listener
- Psychological skill/ empathy
- Honest, open, accountable, fair with others
- Flexible, creative mind
- Convincing appearance
- Personal authority
- Determined, unwavering personality
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at