A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Identifies and resolves complex manufacturing problems at the pharma manufacturing site Darmstadt. Supports creation of process control strategies (PCS) and continued process verifications (CPV) for pharmaceutical products. Develops innovative, science-driven solutions to improve manufacturing processes´ robustness and make them ready for daily production and to make product knowledge available. Anticipates manufacturing problems, business challenges and regulatory issues and drives process and product improvements to mitigate risks and to create competitive advantages. Supports projects and drives smaller projects as product expert that will improve the robustness of manufacturing processes. Supports cross-functional international teams as a team member, including resource management and allocation of work. Consults managers and other experts at the pharma manufacturing site Darmstadt and at other interfaces and contributes to determining technical direction.
Who you are:
- You have a graduate degree (or equivalent) in engineering, life sciences or pharmacy that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within a discipline which you want to apply and to extend.
- You have first professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry (production, packaging, pilot plant development)
- You have knowledge of project management, process optimization and product development
- You have first experience in working in and leading cross-functional teams
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in English and German
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at