A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: This Customer Service position involves working in a dynamic, fast paced, high energy, and rewarding team environment. The scope of this role will include analysis of the overall team’s activities in support of backorder resolution. You will have the opportunity to partner with various departments including but not limited to: Supply Chain, Distribution, and Customer Service to identify areas of improvement and monitor impact with KPIs. You will need to communicate regularly and clearly with colleagues and senior leadership regarding challenges, opportunities, and changes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create a positive order resolution experience through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation and communicating promptly on progress
- Be capable of monitoring existing metrics, developing future metrics and analyzing data to develop/create customized reports and dashboards.
- Analyzing complex datasets to identify root causes to target operational efficiencies, working cross-functionally and collaborating with supporting groups to execute process improvement ideas
- Improve the Customer experience by collecting and analyzing data regarding customer satisfaction; make suggestions based on results of analyses.
- Respect, live and share the Customer Excellence behaviors and purpose
Who You Are:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Have an extremely high level of customer focus and drive to partner with key internal customers to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience in analyzing datasets
- An ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with the ability to manage timelines and set priorities
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Great interpersonal skills with demonstrated abilities in documentation & communication
- Proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot Table/Formula Building) and demonstrated operational knowledge of MS Office Suite
- SAP, Oracle and other tools a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.