A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your Role: In this Burlington, MA based position, you assist the Process Solutions Sales Incentive team in developing, implementing and administering Sales Incentive Plans mainly in North America and LATAM. You ensure data integrity using our global tools and compliance to all relevant global policies/procedures related to quality. Deliverables for this role have high visibility within the Senior Management Team. You partner closely with sales management, finance, HR and payroll to manage all activities associated with quarterly sales incentive payouts process while ensuring a smooth quarterly process. You work directly with sales management and finance to create and manage deployment of individual sales targets based on Annual Operating Plan. You advise and interact with sales management and serve as a primary point of contact for all sales incentives related questions about outstanding payments. In addition, you execute assigned project as needed and recommend and deliver process improvements.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or similar field
- 3+ years of financial or data analysis experience, sales incentive is preferable
- You are highly organized, constantly reprioritize your work to meet tight deadlines, you thrive in a vibrant and global environment, then join PS Sales Incentive team.
- Experience in working in a matrix, global environment
- Ability to solve problems, in a constructive way
- You work collaboratively across different functions and you have demonstrated you can effectively influence business partners at all levels
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- You possess strong advanced Excel skills, you are familiar with ERP's (Oracle/SAP and associated reporting/analysis tools)
- Business-fluent English skills, Spanish nice to have.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.