A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: Within our Healthcare Business Sector, the Head of Legal Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) provides strategic legal support primarily to the GMS function as well as the Quality functions and Procurement function supporting GMS. In this function, the Head of Legal GMS is a member of the GMS Leadership Team and as such deeply involved in strategy and business. Within the Healthcare Legal Team, this Senior Counsel position reports to the Head of Legal Commercial. It supervises one team member based in Switzerland who support GMS/Quality/Procurement as well as the Swiss manufacturing sites (including corporate matters and HR support).
Who you are:
- Law degree and bar admission required
- At least 7 years’ professional experience in pharmaceutical / healthcare industry
- Practice in international law firm or a multinational corporation, involving international legal issues and business transactions
- Ability to understand legal, finance, business and communication issues associated with role
- Good negotiation skills and excellent communication skills
- Result-orientation and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and spoken English and one other language, German a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at