A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are offering an interesting, diversified and challenging internship at the core of our company and the forefront of innovation: The Innovation Center. This is the place where we and our business units develop the ideas and products of tomorrow. During your internship, you will be part of the Innovation Center Team supporting the Innovator Academy activities, e. g. planning, preparation & organization of trainings, content creation and maintenance for Academy online platform, planning & organization of new event formats, e. g. BarCamp and documentation of the events.
Who you are:
- Student (m/f) in Economics/Psychology/HR or Communication
- First experience in trainings or e-learning development would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, flexibility and creativity
- High level of online and Web2.0-affinity
- Structured and reliable working attitude, curiosity to learn new things
- Strong verbal and written English and German skills
Duration: 6 - 12 months from December 15th, 2018
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at