A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The purpose of Alliance Management (AM) Function is to provide leadership, vision and direction in creating and directing strategic commercial, development and research alliances to maximize the success, and create value through best practices in AM. AM is responsible for the overall management of Biopharma alliances.
Your role: Support AM Team for specific elements of the implementation of Partnership Model 2.3, which includes:
- collaborate with the execution of MSAW – Managing Strategic Alliances Workshop – a workshop that provides opportunity to develop and learn alliance and project management tools and share best practices, through the discussion of real case studies;
- support the AM Team to develop powerful tools and share AM Best Practices;
- collaborate with the AM team to track AM key performance indicators (KPIs).
The intern may also be appointed to manage one of companies alliances. That will be a great opportunity to learn on-the-job. Main tasks will include (but not be limited to):
- interact with the global project team.
- collaborate with external team members.
- look for opportunities to maximize value of the collaborations.
- anticipate and solve complex issues.
- negotiate amendments and terminations of agreements.
- prepare business plans and execute Action Plans.
Who you are:
- Master student – or at least in the second half of Bachelor’s studies
- Study Life Sciences or Business Administration in a top-ranked university
- Have an overall GPA of 75% or higher
- Availability to work full-time (37.5 hours/week).
- A person full of initiative, flexible, highly motivated, engaged, self-organized
- Possess strong communication skills and excellent English skills.
- At least a 2nd language and ideally a 3rd language is required
Duration: 12 months, starting in January 2019
What we offer: At the company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at