A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Life Science Global Hazard Communication and Chemicals Regulations Team is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f) within the Registration group. You will lead compliance projects in the areas of eCommerce with a strong focus on global registrations for chemicals/biocides. You act as an interface between the Regulatory Excellence and Efficiency team, commercial units and other regulatory operational teams to manage implementation projects around the extension of our eCommerce business.
Who you are:
• Graduate degree in Chemistry or equivalent (PhD preferred) with experience in Regulatory Affairs (global chemicals and biocides regulations)
• High IT affinity (SAP, Databases, Excel) and/or analytical skills (Lean Six Sigma) is an asset
• Profound knowledge on project management (change-, matrix-, stakeholder management)
• Results driven and collaborative
• Excellent communication skills (German and English), personally and through high quality documentations (presentations, reports, charts, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at