A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a working student you will work independently and closely with various teams across different functions. You will transfer mathematical models in Mathematica and MATLAB to R. You will build new physiological models in R.
Who you are:
- Competent in coding in multiple programming languages, particularly MATLAB and R.
- Currently enrolled for Bachelor or Masters’ studies preferably in Mathematics or informatics
- You have some understanding of biology
- You have a good command in English
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Comfortable to work independently and to contribute your ideas
- Good knowledge of standard computer applications like Word, PowerPoint and Excel
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at