A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Be the global lead of service design, implementation and deployment of our eHealth solutions, ensuring effective local configuration of these offerings into the practices of our clients. As the voice of the customer vs our affiliates, their customers and suppliers, you drive feedback from the clients back into support, product management, and development. You design Services that act as a component of or wrap-around to MD&S HW/SW/Services solutions, with a focus on eHealth, and build and maintain a services portfolio. You create and oversee Medical Devices & Services country engagement plans per franchise to prioritise and steer tactical activities across multiple projects and initiatives, and work with Product Line Managers to ensure these are aligned with the Franchises, and with Marketing, Training, Support etc. Through the regular reviews you run with our priority markets you provide buy-in and governance of the engagement activities, and ensure that these activities and our products and solutions meet local business, technical, and clinical requirements. Continuously improving the deployment practise, you lead global and local deployment of eHealth programmes and services, provide program management of per country initiatives related to our eHealth programs. Providing 1:1 consulting, change management, and best-practise sharing, you enable the affiliates to launch and maximise the benefits of our solutions and services. You execute on specific projects, and drive these to successful completion. Working closely with technical support teams you drive resolution of issues with our products and services. Finally, you will act as service owner for our reporting services.
Who you are:
- Masters’ degree (or equivalent) in Computer science, Medical, or Lifesciences
- Proven experience in consultancy and project leadership of eHealth-enabled deployments and change management initiatives, incl. non-technical aspects.
- Experience in Service Design and transition (product or service launch) of both internal and externally facing services.
- Strong understanding of the archetypes of how care is delivered across different healthcare providers and healthcare systems.
- Experienced project and programme manager, used to running multiple projects in parallel.
- Has clear understanding of the business objectives and manages trade-offs. Can align business, technology and clinical requirements.
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken. Other languages are an asset
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!