A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Consistently achieve sales targets established by the Sales Manager.
- Submission of accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts and forecast updates as requested on a timely basis.
- Understand customer's applications and support customer with professional knowledge of products. Search marketing opportunity and expand the market share in responsible territory.
- Efficiently manage territory through planned coverage and interaction with key accounts, thought leaders, and end users.
- Maintain effective and professional communication in the field and with internal contacts in the Corporation.
- Schedule and execute seminars, shows, within the defined territory.
Who you are:
- High Energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure to meet sales goals. Strong desire to succeed and ability to execute on multiple tasks or projec
- Bachelor's Degree in life sciences or related disciplines.Experience in reagent/consumable sales role of two plus years is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, persuasive communication, problem solving and customer service skills are essential.
- Good command of English.
- Masters degree with laboratory experience preferred
Functional area: Commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!