A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: As the Business Architect A2R SAP CO you are in charge of designing the processes in our global ERP templates and of rolling them out to entities of the group world-wide. In doing so, you compare existing processes and requirements with the template processes and advice on how to implement and use the template processes. Based on a broad knowledge of technical standards (esp. SAP standards), recent technical innovations and industry benchmarks, a business architect develops proposals for new processes for the SAP ERP templates or the improvement of the existing ones and aligns those with the business process owner.
Moreover, the Business Architect SAP CO is the primary contact for key users, technical support personnel and operational management looking for expert knowledge in conducting product costing and profitability analysis in SAP CO. In this context, the business architect is also in charge of conducting regular trainings and maintaining an up-to-date documentation of the relevant system-based processes.
Who you are:
- You have a university degree or comparable education and experience in Accounting, Business Administration, computer sciences or neighboring fields
- Significant hands-on experience in cost accounting, especially in the field of product costing and inventory valuation
- You have an expert-level knowledge in setting-up and using SAP CO, preferably based on SAP S4/HANA
- You have extensive experience in building and rolling out ERP Templates
- You are a good team player, are comfortable with leading small teams and have gained experience with that already
- You are willing to travel up to 30 % of your time depending on project phase
- You are proficient in English and Polish, additional knowledge of other languages (German, Spanish etc.) are a plus
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!