A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You are responsible for income tax accounting, reporting and declaration processes for legal entities of our organization. While you assist in the preparation process of German income tax declarations, you will monitor income tax reporting according to IFRS for the quarterly and year-end financial statements in close connection to the corporate HQ. Further, you will become a vital part in the tax organization by monitoring the internal control setup.
Who you are:
- 4 years of adequate professional experience in practice (Big4 or international corporation)
- Significant experience in income tax reporting & compliance
- IFRS accounting knowledge to a high level
- Used to working in an IT driven environment (processess)
- Business fluent English and German language skills
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!