A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Field based in any European country (close to an international airport), You will drive and manage a team of Bioprocess Upstream Sales Specialists focusing on increasing Market Share and New Product and Technology adoption in the field of Custom Cell Culture Media and Custom Buffer projects. Your team is field based in the EMEA region. You will be responsible for the development of tactical commercial initiatives/campaigns within the scope of Upstream. You will manage the execution of these campaigns through your own team as well as through other commercial partners (regional sales and global strategic accounts). You will regularly accompany your team in face-to-face customer meetings and you feel comfortable communicating at C-level. The success of this team incl. your own performance is monitored and incentivized by a set of quarterly and annual MBO’s that are linked to the Process Solutions EMEA commercial incentive scheme.
Who you are:
- You have a technical education degree with strong experience in Upstream Process Development with Mammalian Cell Lines.
- You have 5 years minimum of industry experience including people Management
- You demonstrate strong intercultural relationship building skills
- You demonstrate great ability to manage a field-based matrix organization
- Willingness to travel 50% time average
- You are fluent in English, other European languages (e.g. French, German) would be an asset
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!