A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Ability to collect and measure Voice of Customer (VOC) from a variety of sources and methods including; Surveys, Qualitative Observations, Call Centers, sales teams etc. in near-real time.
- Have basic working knowledge of planning, acting as a support facilitator and analyzing customer-based workshops focused on co-exploration and co-design (design thinking methods) along with the ability to help translate results to an agile based product design and development team.
- Have participated in the creation of customer personas and customer journey mapping.
- Help create tactics to affect behavioral change, enhance customer loyalty and engagement.
- Participate in the monitoring of customer experience management tools based on CX measurement frameworks connected to Reach and Range, Cycle Time, Product Identification, Churn, Lifetime Value (LTV), Overall Experience Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Must have an affinity for science and technology - being able to convey business value from technical solutions.
The ideal candidate is proactive, tenacious, with intellectual curiosity and passion for digital transformation, data analytics, science, with a deep analytical mindset. This position will need to interact with a customer base of Scientists, Lab Managers, Principal Investigators, and Board level executives as well as seamlessly plug into our internal cross-functional team from UX, Product, Technology, and Sales from within the Connected Lab Promise Venture, but also with colleagues from the greater MilliporeSigma organization.
If you are capable of being part of a dramatic and rapidly changing data integration landscape, then join us!
Who you are:
- BS degree with 3+ years’ experience
- MBA a plus
- Experience with SaaS/Enterprise/Cloud based products with prior work experience in VOC, journey mapping, etc.
- Experience in the life science markets, with products and services related to inventory management, data analytics and information systems is a huge plus
- Team player
- Exhibit a strong analytical and deductive acumen for uncovering, evaluating, prioritizing customer pain points within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive SaaS environment
- Excellent written, oral, communication and interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation & Communication Skills
- Experience with Customer Experience Management software
- Flexible and willing to travel domestically up to 50%
- Experience in a startup environment preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.