A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: System admin / developer for Digital Marketing Analytics
Location: Bangalore, India
Your passion is the continuous improvement of websites & social media management. You have a good understanding what roles are needed to manage international websites and multi-brand, multi-country social media activities and what questions are being asked to identify improvement areas.
You work closely with the Content Management teams as well as the web development team to translate requests into required roles, configurations or dashboards.
You are experienced with agile development methods. You participate actively in daily Scrum disciplines (stand-ups, estimates, progress reporting).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor or Master degree in information technology or related
- 2+ years experience in Website quality assurance
- Experience in administration of tools like Google Analytics, SiteImprove and Sprinklr, Synthesio, Brandwatch or Talkwalker
- Proven experience & deep understanding of report & dashboard creation
Specific information related to the position:
- Willingness for occasional international travel
- Willingness to occasionally stay up to 3 months in Germany or US
- Flexibility to attend critical meetings remotely across different time zones (Europe, North America, LatAm)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!