We are, the vibrant science and technology company. We believe that scientific exploration and responsible entrepreneurship are key to technological advances that benefit us all. Our more than 52,000 employees are working across healthcare, life science and performance materials to make a positive difference to millions of peoples’ lives every day. From advancing gene editing technologies and discovering unique ways to treat the most challenging diseases to enable the intelligence of devices – Us Company is everywhere.
As an intern within the Group Communications Branding team, you act as a supporter for the implementation and steering of Innovation Communication and ongoing brand related communication projects. You will be responsible for all project related digital communication and collaboration tools, content creation for internal and external channels (incl. success measurement).
In your role you will work independently and closely with various teams across the communication department.
- Sound knowledge in digital media and marketing (incl. state of the art tools)
- Team player with project management and analytical skills
- Strong communication and writing skills in English and German
- Creative, energetic, proactive and outgoing personality
- Confident in interacting across all hierarchy levels (incl. senior management)
- Able to work efficiently and drive high-quality results
- Advanced-level of German and English
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent design sense (experience in designing tools, e.g. InDesign preferred)
What we offer: In our comany there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!