A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: You will be working within our Research Solution portfolio supporting our Life Science, kits and reagents business field focusing on our Molecular Platforms Portfolio. This Franchise Lead will lead a team of highly qualified scientists and business people. Assure optimal go-to-market mix. Be embedded with Leadership team, Strategic Marketing, R&D, Marketing Execution, Commercial Organization and supporting functions. Location: St. Louis, USA
Your Purpose will be to build superior product ranges for the relative franchise. Build & Manage product ranges over the whole life cycle. Assure optimal positioning in markets. Assure optimal pricing. Assure all functions get the support they need with respect to products
- Lead & shape the global product management team
- Partner cross-functionally with Segment Marketing, R&D, Business Development, Operations, Procurement, Pricing, and Commercial
- Analyze & assess markets with respect to industries, accounts, personas, customer needs, competitors and technologies
- Delivery of on-time product launches of technology/innovation products and extension of product lines
- Partner with Business Development for optimal licensing and partnership to expand product portfolio and new product introduction process
- Act as a point of contact for product related questions from commercial, supply chain, legal and others and provides appropriate answers and solutions, in collaboration with all other internal functions
- Conduct regular analysis of portfolio pricing
- Develop go-to-market strategies
Who you are:
- BS degree 10+ years professional experience
- Degree in Cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, chemistry, or related discipline preferred, M.Sc. or PhD preferred, MBA a plus
- Experience in process development, applications and product development environments is preferred.
- Strong experience in Genomics and/or Proteomics space
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in the Life Science market
- Demonstrated capability reading technology and market trends, and strategically planning future product opportunities preferred
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial skills and translating plans into commercially successful and profitable product offerings preferred
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and influencing skills
- Self-directed with sense of urgency and excited to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.