A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
1.Implements global product strategy for a particular range of products within a defined region.
2.Analyses market trends and develops product positioning and growth strategy.
3.Implements campaigns and projects for launching new products or existing products on to the markets.
1. Responsible for the development and implementation of marketing stragegies and action plans including launch and/or promotion of assigned product(s) and indications, and provide supports to the field forces related to product life cycle management.
2. Develop cost effective promotional activities and materials with agreed resources and follow procedures, ethical standards and Code of Conducts.
3. Contribute to the monthly SFOR, in collaboration with BU Head, Finance Controller, Supply Chain and Logistic Division.
4. Maintain key contacts with Top 10 KOLs, association and authorities per franchise, and deliver marketing reports for pharma top management and HQ.
5. Continuous developing product expertise, market, industry and competitor intelligence in respective franchise.
1.Bachelor's degree and majored in biology related field is reguired. Master's degree is a plus.
2.At least 2 years working experience in pharma industry, sales or medical experience is a plus.
3.Experiences in organizing symposium or activity.
4.Good communication, Microsoft Office software, presentation and interpersonal skill.
5.Good English ability in conversation, listening, reading and writing.
Willing to travel domestic and abroad for business meeting and training.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!