A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Business Process Specialist, you will design, deliver and lead process improvements across our global business. You will engage audiences, influencing at all levels and drive continuous improvements to streamline processes and allow efficiencies.
Who you are:
- Have minimum 1-2 years’ experience working in a change improvement project role
- Strong systems experience you will reporting System bugs to Business Technology and facilitate any system changes by performing thorough regression and standard testing.
- Ability to facilitate process (re)design workshops by eliciting business requirements and liaising with end users
- Ability to analyse process holistically to understand its value to end users as well as potential impact of change
- Ability to Identify, implement and monitor new approaches or solutions to ensure business requirements are met
- Ability to deliver training and coaching to process end users to ensure best change management
- Ability to drive, participate or propose improvement actions and projects to support the Customer Excellence teams
- The ability to work on your own initiative and drive for results
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at