A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Delivery of excellent comprehensive legal support to EMEA and Italy. Contribute to promote a legal department recognized as a reliable business partner, ensuring the organization remains competitive whilst being compliant and managing risks. Contract drafting and negotiation. Support corporate housekeeping. Support Compliance with legal guidelines. Work with Procurement, Market Access, Medical, Regulatory and Marketing with timely and sound legal advice.
Who You Are:
- Qualified lawyer desirable
- 2-4 years’ experience in private practice or in-house. Desirable knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry legislation and regulations
- Knowledge of Italian and EU law with experience in commercial contracts, corporate, competition, administrative law, litigation, intellectual property.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and negotiation skills
- High degree of commercial awareness, results orientation and high level of professional integrity, ethics and confidentiality
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!