A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Developing Marketing plans through various situation analyses and marketing research.
- Preparing for commercial launch of Erbitux new indication (SCCHN) in China.
- Achieving sales target through teamwork with sales force, ensure marketing plan get excellent implemented
- Developing and managing relationships with key professionals and stake holders in collaboration with sales team and other cross-functional teams
- Developing promotional campaigns, material and educational initiatives and coordination of implementation in collaboration with sales and medical team
- Working closely with sales team to ensure seamless implementation of field level marketing programs
- Supporting Market Research projects and monitoring and evaluating competitive products and marketplace dynamics
Who you are:
- BA/BA required; Medical or biological science degree helpful, but not required
- Minimum 5 years’ pharmaceutical industry and minimum of 3 year pharmaceutical product management experience required
- Sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry required
- Hematology/Oncology market experience preferred
- Market research experience required
- Product development experience desirable, but not required
- Must be PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Chinese Mandarin communication skills required
- Good English written and oral communication skills required
Functional area: commercial
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!