A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As an Accounting Business Partner in a global Shared Service Center, you will serve as single point of contact for the CFO (Business Partners) of specific legal entities in Europe. You will be responsible for the financial statements of the legal entities assigned to you and ensure financial compliance with local legislation and Group Guidelines. Your main tasks will be carried out in close cooperation with the centralized accounting departments and the various Group Functions (e.g. Tax, Treasury etc.). Besides other tasks you will keep your Business Partner informed about the financial development of the entities and take responsibility for certain activities as agreed with the CFO and fellow ABP colleagues. In addition, you are responsible for the coordination of financial and tax audits and support other projects in various roles as assigned.
Who you are:
• Degree in a business related discipline required
• Auditor from the Big 4 with 4-5 years’ experience
• Solid experience in IFRS, accounting and finance processes required. Swiss GAAP knowledge would be an advantage
• Accomplished in financial analytics, communication and presentation
• Has proven to be a team player, a facilitator as well as a decision maker
• Flexibility and willingness for business trips - mainly in the transition period
• Fluent English as well as French language skills required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at