A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An Exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as an Quality and Improvement Expert in a Packaging department.
In this role, you will support Packaging Team to improve Quality and Efficency on various packaging lines.
You will plan and coordinate the development, implementation and execution of projects, improvement projects and initiatives in our Packaging Production Department.
With your proactive attitude you will propose new ideas, challenge all propositions and make recommandations when you see a better way of doing things.
- Quality & Lean mindset (Black or Green belt is a plus)
- Innovative & future-oriented
- Experience in Production activities in a GMP environment (Packaging activities is a plus)
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- French & English fluent
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and exercise a high degree of initiative to accomplish tasks and solve problems.
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!