A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an Associate Scientist II working within our Clearance Services team, you perform a wide variety of routine/custom tasks to support GLP/ GMP operations. Responsibilities include performing assays validations according to the relevant protcols, maintaining required to characterize product, laboratory housekeeping, preparation of reagents, ensuring stock control levels are retained alongside equipment maintenance. As an Associate Scientist II you will also be responsible for training and mentoring junior members of staff. The ability to maintain effective working relationships with support services, scientists and laboratory personnel will be critical for success in the role.
Who you are:
- An HND or higher qualification in a Biological Science discipline
- 1-2 years scientific laboratory experience
- You will ideally have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar working environment.
- You will have a strong focus on quality and safety
- You will have strong planning and organisational skills
- You will have good communication (written and verbal)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at