A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Chemical Synthesis Franchise is expanding into the new space of Cheminformatics software offering with Synthesis Design Solutions. This business is well supported and is company’s high-profile venture. You will be part of the exciting start-up team within a big organization to build up this new business by working with a group of highly talented and engaged colleagues.
- Deploy new release of software to the production environment in DMZ or cloud on regular basis.
- Design, implement and maintain all production infrastructure and operational services.
- Create process to perform continuous deployment, including full orchestration of deployment process.
- Develop automatic tools and scripts to improve efficiency of operational tasks.
- Implement monitoring processes and design/deploy monitoring dashboards.
- Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools.
- Help to design and support internal development environments inside both google cloud and VMware.
- Provide operations coverage as part of an on-call rotation.
- Work with IT teams to make sure that the infrastructure that the applications depend on work together seamlessly.
Who You Are:
- Computer Science and/ or equivalent Bachelor’s degree
- Google Cloud or AWS experience using EC2 or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins and Artifactory.
- Knowledge of Cloud best practices, operations and security.
- Experience with open-source tools for systems monitoring/management.
- Database Administration skills on PostgresSQl and MongoDB
- Experience working with container infrastructure (Docker) in Linux environments such as Ubuntu
- Experience coding for task automation – shell/Perl/Python.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.