A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Lead a Business Unit, with 4 different therapeutic areas
- Define the strategy together with medical affairs, set commercial goals and drives sales and marketing operations
- Define the Go to Market strategy including digital channels in all therapeutic areas
- Develop Commercial Operative Plans for all therapeutic areas in close cooperation with supporting functions and alignment with Regional and Global teams
- Accountable for Operative Plans implementation and the development of KPIs
- Member of the Management team
- Participate together with other Management Team Members in defining the Mid Term Biopharma Business strategy
- Full P&L responsibility
Who you are:
- Degree in Science (preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the field of the biotech pharmaceuticals
- Innovator, accepts challenges, future oriented, team player
- Fluent English language knowledge
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!