Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Your role: Intercompany accounting department is responsible for transactions betweGroup companies. In our global team you would be responsible for: verification and posting of trade invoices into SAP system, verifying invoices against purchase orders and entries from logistic departments, dealing with payments and control over the right payment flow between group entities, reconciliation of different types of accounts, maintaining of master data, and contribution to process developments. In the daily business there will be some volume of invoices to be processed as main activity. In case of any accounting blockings, differences or deviations from the processes, it will be welcome that you proactively and efficiently look for solutions. There will be mainly communication with international stakeholders in English.
Who you are:
- In-depth knowledge of Intercompany Accounts Receivables and Intercompany Accounts Payables
- Experience in handling period close acitivities
- Good knowledge and experience with SAP FI would be a plus
- Experience in doing reconciliation (e.g. bank, accounts)
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
- Strong ability to work in an international team and intercultural sensitivity
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at