Our Company is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Your role: As Management Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, you support in the areas of cost accounting and profitability analysis for one or more entities assigned and support local finance and controlling units in both areas. You support in managing maintenance and posting processes in cost accounting to provide an accurate and timely picture of the overhead cost situation as basis for controlling analysis and business decisions. Moreover, you support the maintenance of cost accounting master data considering all relevant global guidelines and integrity constraints to establish a valid set of cost centers, internal orders and projects. In addition, you support performing period end closing procedures (monthly, quarterly, yearly) and reports as specified in line with international standards and guidelines.
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree required
- Degree in a business related discipline strongly preferred
- Initial experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle cost accounting and profitability analysis
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with Cost Accounting and Profitability Accounting
- Experience with SAP CO-OM and SAP CO-PA
- Fluent English language skills required
- Willing to be based in Manila
- Willing to work on night shift
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at