A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Chemical Synthesis Franchise is expanding into the new space of Cheminformatics software offering with Synthesis Design Solutions. This business is well supported and is company’s high-profile venture. You will be part of the exciting start-up team within a big organization to build up this new business by working with a group of highly talented and engaged colleagues.
- Design test plans, create test summary reports of high quality
- Write, execute test cases for functional and performance testing following the established process.
- Transform manual test cases to automatic test scripts whenever it is possible.
- Work as a member of the scrum team including planning, estimating, and verifying user stories and acceptance criteria
- Effectively communicate status, metrics, and issues to the team on a regular basis
- Become a user expert on Cheminformatics products, be able to assist the future feature design and effectively support customer issues.
Who You Are:
- Computer Science and/ or Chemistry Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience qualifying enterprise high performance computing applications.
- Knowledge on Cheminformatics software tools and usages.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment Understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle, methodologies and best practices
- Excellent knowledge in test case management and bug tracking systems such as Jira, Zephyr.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with one of automation tools like TestComplete, Selenium, VS Coded UI, QTP;
- Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Experience in managing quality system and regulatory compliance, preferably in areas of regulatory pharmaceutical compliance
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2emd.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.