A career at Our Company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As General Ledger Accountant in a global Shared Service Center, you support providing internal customers with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data and reports to enable informed business decisions. Moreover, you support accounting processes, post to the general ledger, handle payroll and benefits, maintain master data, maintain and reconcile multiple balance sheet accounts, prepare financial statements for the regional subsidiaries of the company and perform less complex financial analysis tasks. In addition, you provide support during audit or pre-audit tasks, compliance activities and other related accounting duties as assigned by management.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Degree in a business related discipline preferred
- Initial work experience in accounting/finance with direct related experience with full-cycle General Ledger Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inventory Accounting.
- Experience with Payroll & HR Benefit accounting
- Experience within a Shared Services Center preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system preferred
- Fluent English language skills required
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and Excel skills required
- Willing to be based in BGC, Taguig, Metro Manila
- Must be able to speak Korean
- Willing to work on night shift
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com