A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are looking for a working student for our Talent Sourcing & Acquisition Germany department. You will be supporting in daily activities and assist the team in recruiting processes. Amongst other tasks this will include general administrative support for the team and support in attracting and screening qualified and suitable candidates to fill our job openings. You will collaborate within the Talent Sourcing & Acquisition Germany team and stay in direct contact with our internal customers and hiring managers. In addition, you will support on projects by analyzing data and preparing presentations and daily operative work of a Recruiter.
Who you are
- You study Social Sciences, Communication Science, Economics or equivalent, preferably with a major in Human Resources (enrolled in bachelor studies or beginning of your master studies)
- You are technically adept and ideally have first experience in social media design
- You have strong communicational skills (excellent English and German)
- You are highly motivated, fast learner with organizational talent
- You are a proactive team player with an independent working style
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at