A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
A GRC Global Trade Services business process architect acts as a linking pin between Business and IT and enables our company to establish and maintain first class GTS business processes.
As a GTS Business Process Architect, you guide and control the SAP GTS modules Compliance Management, Customs Management and Risk Management within ERP projects and operations.
You make sure those business processes are handled end to end as well as streamlined and improved over time in close cooperation with our internal stakeholders.
Within ERP implementations you oversee the key activities and make sure GTS processes are designed and deployed in a harmonized, compliant and efficient manner on a global scale within a diverse international environment. You will ensure completeness of requirements, identifying architecture interdependencies with other programs and projects, and you will ensure design and solution compliance with standards.
- A Master’s Degree or similar in International Trade, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Logistics or other related fields.
- Three to ten years relevant experience in International Trade, Compliance and Customs & Tax regulations, working with SAP GTS with at least one end-to-end implementation in a large-scale company.
- Subject matter expertise on Trade Compliance, Customs and Preferential Handling topics, such as legal control, product classification, import and export regulations, duty calculation, free trade agreements, bonded warehouses, Intrastat and Excise duties.
- Integration experience with other Business Processes like Order-to-Cash, Inbound-to-Outbound, Purchase-to-Pay (SAP Modules PUR, SD, LE, WM).
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support.
- Experience with data migration processes specific to SAP GTS.
- Very good project management and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Project Management Methodology.
- High degree of customer focus.
- Strong working knowledge and experience towards Business Process Management and Process Design.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German as a plus.
- Up to 30% Travel availability
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!