A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
• Liquid crystals product development.
• Optimize current equipment and work process flow
• Explains complex or even difficult information to customers in straightforward situations.
Who you are:
• Manage project and customer requirement independently.
• Support smooth communication on technical issues internally and external.
• Analyzes factual information and possible solutions to make independent judgement, recommendations and decisions.
Personality and Professionality
• Positive thinking, teamwork spirit for multi task, open-minded.
• Degree of Master in scientific field such as chemistry, physics or materials.
• Expertise in chemical materials R&D or LC(D) field is preferred, 5+ years working experience is a plus.
• Mandarin and fluent English.
Funtional area: Research & Develpment
What we offer: We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!