A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
With increasing competition and short patent duration, the product development time is an important factor for the profitability of speciality chemicals. To shorten the development time the process development needs to be shortened as well. Therefore, this company is looking into a new systematic process development framework. In your internship you will actively support tasks concerning the systematic adsorption process development. Your tasks will consist of:
- Creation of a map which mirrors the actual state of the art of adsorption as a unit operation in the industrial environment
- Finding new short cut methods to judge whether a separation problem can be solved feasibly with adsorption
- Providing a proof of concept for the new methods
Key attributes of you include:
- Chemical engineering student or comparable field of studies
- Good understanding of adsorption and the related processes
- Experience in lab environment
- Solid knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Ability to function in a team-based environment
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for helping others and willingness to learn
What we offer: In our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!