A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The purpose of the position is to provide the experience and skills necessary to perform analytical testing of raw materials and products using microbiological and tissue culture analysis, along with evaluation of environmental monitoring samples.
Essential Job Function:
- Sample receipt and sample management.
- Raw Material sampling
- Management of stock room
- Retain and reference standard inventories
- Coordination of sample shipments
- Reagent ordering and receipt
- Other support functions for the laboratory
- Work in accordance with current GMPs and demonstrate proper laboratory safety and housekeeping practices
- Initial ID, Bioburden, FTIR Testing.
- Associates Degree in the Life or Physical Sciences
- Strong knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Strong time management, verbal and written communication skills
- General laboratory safety and practices
- Previous laboratory experience, preferably in a GMP environment
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices for pharmaceutical manufacturing (21 CFR 210 & 211 and/or ICH Q7A)
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.